RJMJ

MOC7-Day20-Storytelling:Inanimate Object-Vintage Paper Photo-Memories Of Mom

MOC7-Day20-Storytelling:Inanimate Object-Vintage Paper Photo-Memories Of Mom
RJMJ, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
This Certainly Was A LONG Challenge!...Long As In Journaling...Long!...I Pretty Much Never Journal This Much On A Layout-Almost Never...I Guess That's Why They Call It A Challenge!...Ha!Ha!...Either Way,I Racked My Brain For Subject Matter & My Gaze Kept Going Over To The Stash Of Real Touchable Vintage Photos That I Have Of My Mom...In The Cubby In My Desk Just To The Right Of Where I Sit...I Can See Them & Look At Them Everyday...Most Of You Know,My Mom Has Passed Away & I Periodically Post Layouts About Her Here...So...This Challenge Is About "Inanimate" Objects...So I Choose This 1 Certain Vintage Paper Photo Of My Mom From 1968...This May Not Seem Like Very Poignant Subject Matter To Most Of You(I Mean In That It Is A Photo)...But It Is For Me...Pretty Much All Of The Photos That I Scrap With Are Digital But I Like The Touch & Feel Of Vintage Photographs...The White Scalloped Borders & The Year Taken In The White Frame Margin...I Imagine How The Day Could Have Been When The Photo Was Taken...The Weather...What Was Going On In Mom's Day Back Then?...How Her Life Was In General...Was She Sad?...Was She Happy?..Was She Excited About Something?...All These Things & More...I Also Like To Imagine How Exciting Real Paper Photos Were Back Then To People/Families...A Lot Of People Didn't Get Photographs Done Because It Cost Too Much & Almost No One Had Cameras...Life Was Tough & Cameras Were A Luxury Most People Couldn't Afford...So Getting Dressed Up To Go Somewhere & Getting Your Photo Taken Was An Exciting Luxury...That Is Why These Touchable Vintage Photos Of My Mom Mean So Much To Me...To Have Them Means She Is Always Right Beside Me & Never Out Of Reach...Kind Of Like When She Was Alive...Love You So Much Mom!...Miss You Much!...xoxo...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:My Animate Object is A Vintage Paper Photograph & I Journaled 185 Words

*For My Memories Of Mom Layout-I Used:

*Petal/Crab Shack/Hot,Hot,Hot/Sometimes Prickly-Lynn Grieveson
*This & That & Empty Nest-Sabrina's Creations
*Sweet Solstice-Rebecca McMeen
*Llama Love-Bella Gypsy
*Everyday Affirmations Mini Stamps-Becca Bonneville
    • AnotherAmanda
      Love this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jesskab
      I love how colorful your page is in contrast to the black & white photo. A lovely way to treasure memories of you mom. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • rchansen
      I can feel the love you have your mom all over this page!! She is beautiful!! Hugs to you...I'm sorry you're missing her so much.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    607.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).