mirjam

MOC19 DAY 20 | Crochet Genes

MOC19 DAY 20 | Crochet Genes
mirjam, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
credits:

elements: arrow chip [heimili], wordstrip addicted [hooked], red felt flower, little red resin flower [autumn trails collab], leaf stamp [pure & simple]

papers: background paper [time flies sp_07], bird floral paper [autumn trails collab pp_07], wood paper [autumn trais collabl pp_08A]
AJK, Ga_L, KarenB and 2 others like this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, love the stamped title work and the leafy branch, the horizontal paper pieces that draw the eye downwards to the photo guided by the perfectly placed arrow. The pops of red are so bright and fun, and the frog is simply adorable, can't wait to see more of your creations in your kits.
      mirjam likes this.
    • KarenW
      yep - you know I am with you all the way with this one Mirjam! Love the frog :beat
      jesskab and mirjam like this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a cute lil froggy! I love the stamp word and reading your story. My sister is a knitter and crocheter and also carries her bag of yarn everywhere with her so she can create while she waits.
      mirjam likes this.
    • jesskab
      @KarenW You & Mirjam share an amazing talent!
      KarenW likes this.
    • jesskab
      That little frog is so cute! I love that you love to create. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).