MOC7 Day 13 Morning Noon Night

MOC7 Day 13 Morning Noon Night
Trish, Jan 14, 2019
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Frames in Threes
Bella Gypsy You and Us
Paula Kesselring Basic White Papers
    • flowersgal
      I like how you used the circle elements to add interest. Looks like a busy day and swimming at 46 degrees is only for the young! Hopefully you'll scrap again the results of the shopping trip so we can see Taylor in the dress selected. BTW where in Southern CA are you?
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @flowersgal Orange Cty, Rancho Santa Margarita. I am doing Day 14 right now with the dress she picked out. Thank you so much!
    • LynnG
      Fantastic documenting!
      Trish likes this.
    • JillW
      Love the photos you've snapped to document your fun-filled day! Great use of the 3-D numbers! Love the straight lines created by the frames around the photos with the circle elements!

Thank you for playing along with the Morning, Noon and Night photo challenge! I hope you enjoyed creating your page!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @JillW Thank you, I loved doing it.
    • Sokee
      I really like the large numbers! I hope the water was warm!!?
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Sokee in So Cal they have to keep it at 84 degrees. Still too cold for me. LOL these kids are beasts. It's been pouring rain for 4 days and she has to swim 3 hours every night 6 days a week. She amazes me with her determination.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).