Megan H

2019 Month of Challenges - Day 7

2019 Month of Challenges - Day 7
Megan H, Jan 14, 2019
Description:
2019 Month of Challenges - Day 7 - The Bucket List - I used:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Summer-Camp-by-Kate-Hadfield-and-Sahlin-Studio.html
JennFort and MrsPeel like this.
    • bestcee
      Cool! Where's your first camper trip planned to?
    • Megan H
      @bestcee we went to a local campground for our "shakedown" camping trip. Close to the dealer, the stores and home. Good way to make sure everything works properly AND you can run out (multiple) times and pick up necessary items!!!
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      My brother did something similar! They went to a Walmart parking lot....LOL! just overnight, but to make sure everything worked.
      Megan H likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful!!!!!! and it was my husband's dream to have a camper and get around places, at some point we had a Suzuki van, nothing fancy, small and second hand, but we managed to build the bed ad a little gas cooker , one of the most amazing experiences!!!! Love yours!!! the contrast of the papers with the photo makes it be full of light, gorgeous vehicle, and as usual, your shadows are spot on!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Megan H
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).