Ferdy

MOC7 #2 - Food

MOC7 #2 - Food
Ferdy, Jan 3, 2019
Description:
for MOC7 day 02: Photography challenge {shallow depth of field}
scrap a NEW photo with shallow depth of field - I took a photo from yesterday's brunch, using my telephone with Android system, so my DOF I created with the app Snapseed.

*for this LO I used products from the CT coupon swap, and I want to thank our designers for being so generous giving us xmas gifts! =) *

credits @ The Lilypad:
Foodie - Storyteller April 2018 Add-on by Just Jamie
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Foodie-Storyteller-April-2018-Add-on.html

other:
month tabs - storyteller 2019 freebie by Just Jamie

• cfile
      oh my Ferdy.. your photo is wonderul and your brunch meal looks so yummy! I love your title work and all the foodie elements and papers to accent that great photo. Now you are making me hungry. We (DH & I) have a lunch date tomorrow... I will be taking a photo.. then you and I can have cofee and food pages together :) Hugs.. wonderfully scrapped!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @cfile this place is a bistro near my house...I love eating there, everything is so delicious!! I'm looking forward to see your photos and page! =) :beat
      cfile likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous food page - love the design
      Ferdy likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      YUM! looks so good! I love the vellum letters! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photo Ferdy, and I love how you've used all those word strips with the embellishments to frame it.
      Ferdy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).