Amson

MOC Day 3 Grid: Faces

MOC Day 3 Grid: Faces
Amson, Jan 3, 2019
Description:
Loved this challenge as it allowed me to go through some of the photos that I have taken in the last 35 years.
Credits: Sahin Designs - Yay for Friday solid papers
Mommyish - CU Stylin 239 (Back ground paper)

Thanks for looking!
SeattleSheri, Lhmcgrady and KarenB like this.
    • Sokee
      SPECTACULAR!!! What great photos! Looks like you are a world traveler!
    • melscrap
      Stunning page! Love the mix of coloured and b&w photos.
    • flowersgal
      Fantastic! I love all the faces, the mix of B&w photos with colored ones and the way you did the title! I'm tucking this idea away for a scraplift although I'm not good at capturing peoples' faces when we travel as it always feels like an invasion of privacy unless I ask for their permission and then I get a posed rather than natural expression.
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a splendid collection of photos, you are a great photographer and seem to have met lots of wonderful peple
    • StefanieS
      An amazing compilation, love the way you captured different folk, different walks of life and yet captured their characters so beautifully. Love the mix of black and white with the colour. Just delightful artistry.
      cfile likes this.
    • KellyM
      Super concept for this challenge.
    • cfile
      this is fantastic and your photography is outstanding.. this page looks like it belongs in a magazine :) I love your clean and simple style too with your grid and the mix of fonts.. the pink on the title really pops on that plum paper... Great job on the challenge!
    • designbylime
      Your photos are amazing! I love that you mixed bw and color photos.
    • AJK
      Ohhhh- this page is after my own heart!!!! :heartslub:beat:heartlub:bk
    • dancingJaye
      Wow, this is amazing! I love the magazine look of your page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).