Bec

MOC7 #1 blind scrap

MOC7 #1 blind scrap
Bec, Jan 1, 2019
Description:
Created with Heartsong, a collaboration in remembrance of Dawn Inskip and circle stitches from Art & Soul by Sahlin Studio and Holly Designs
Extra element - wings from the collab kit.
    • *gina*
      fabulous page - love the photo
      Bec likes this.
    • Bec
      @*gina* thanks. I just checked last years MOC layouts and it turns out I used the same photo for #1 last year. I guess it's a favourite :)
      *gina* likes this.
    • cfile
      Bec, what a sweet photo of your boys. the pops of color green from your clustering of flowers and branches works so well here. the angel wings are precious :) thanks for sharing... wonderful composition and page!
    • berniek
      This is sooo pretty!
      I love the creative way you made the wings extend with the twigs!
    • mrs2a50
      Super cute photo, and your shadows are awesome! Thanks for playing on Day 1!
    • LynnG
      Delightful :-)
    • frani_54
      This definitely made me smile....love it!
    • cookingmylife
      Those boys make me think of Tom Hiddleston, British actor. The wings are perfect!
    • bellbird
      love your design and use of foliage with the wings - terrific shadowing too and good to see you back this MOC!
    • jesskab
      Look at those handsome little blondies! The foliage with the wings looks so cool!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).