A-M

MOC6_28_Random_Inside-a-Shape_Joy

MOC6_28_Random_Inside-a-Shape_Joy
A-M, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Photo taken earlier this month when grandchildren came to stay for a night. They are playing Water Bombs with their Poppa ( my husband).
Credits:
Style on typed words - Style #44 liquid by Mommyish; everything else by Just Jaimee as follows:
background paper - jjst16June; alpha - jjst16May; HAPPY recolored from jjsstdec2017; so happy together - jjst16July; smiley - jjst2018; white heart on timber - jjstfeb2017 ; fonts - comic sans for words and Annie BTN for Bible verse
amandac likes this.
    • amandac
      Ok there is so much to love about this that I don't know where to start! The blended photo at the bottom, LOVE; the lovely word art, LOVE; the fabulous placement of JOY across the top of the triangle! LOVE!!! Anne-Marie, well done! I love what you have created here and I really hope that you enjoyed scraping outside the box!
      A-M likes this.
    • NancyP
      Ohhh, Anne-Marie, what a perfect photo to go with that Scripture! And that big JOY title just demands your attention. Fantastic job with the challenge!!!
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the photo
      A-M likes this.
    • scrapper78
      This is pure Joy...it brings joy to my eyes as the viewer...just beautiful!!!
      A-M likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I like how you faded in a photo at the bottom of your triangle. Lovely.
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).