Sani_digiscrap

January 25th Art Doll (Style Challenge)

January 25th Art Doll (Style Challenge)
Sani_digiscrap, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
I was listening to Pink (F**king Perfect) when i was working on this, that why the pice of the song, it was a time in my life when i feel like in the song, my step mother used to compare me with their niece that where skinny, and make me feel like i was less than perfect this song help me a lot on those times, it gave me wings to be myself and love me as i am.

Credits: Mix of kits of just jaimee
Paper Dress, splatter Black and Heart: Another Year
Arms, tape paint, Background paper, Hearts: February 2018 the collection
Splatter Colors : Click
Border: Doodled Borders Take 2
and Tangie Baxter - Art Doll
MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
    • Mylinn
      Love this, love the lyrics and your background too!
    • MrsPeel
      I'm so glad that this challenge can express so much of something so important.... there is , I think, always someone in our lives that will try to put us down.... and most of us have to overcome hurting because of people like this...... we are so blessed to be able to communicate with other women all over the world and find the truth, which is that we are ALL perfect in our own way, and a treasure for the ones who truly love us!!!!! I love Pink but don't think I have heard this song, I ll look it up...as a mother to an almost 22 years old girl, I am always trying to find the positive way to give her the beliefs she needs to confront this world with pride....which these days isn;t easy...but we keep trying!!!! the doll is cute, love those BUG wings, hope yours are still as big!!!!! love that you were not only able to express this on the page, but that you shared you g=feelings with us!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Sani_digiscrap
      @MrsPeel Thanks!! since i learn about scrapbooking it have helped me a lot to expres myself more, i love learning new things here this was my first time doing a layout like this and love it.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I see you live in Panama? speak Spanish? I'm Brazilian but grew uo in between Argentina & Brazil and also lived in Spain for quiet a while....!!! I m rushing now, but will write later to tel you about some classes starting now in February of Art Journaling for beginners, they are amazing, I will be there, I think you would enjoy them!!!! :heartlub
    • Sani_digiscrap
      @MrsPeel Yes i speak spanish, i'm chilean living in panama ;). i would love to know about that class i have made a litlle of art journaling in paper it was the first time digital
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ayyy que super!!!!!! tuve un novio Chileno en los anios 80 cuando vivia en Rio!!!!! acabe casandome con un Ingles y estoy aqui em Londres have anios!!! asi que acabe con controlar el desafio y tod lo de adminiatracion, te escribo, te encantara esa classe!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • MrsPeel
    • Sani_digiscrap
      @MrsPeel ya estaba mirando hace días esa clase, no me había metido a ver que contenía si, ahora lo revise bien y ya la compre, a ver si me ayuda a soltarme un poco mas en lo digital aun me cuesta agregarle cosas a los trabajos, aun trabajo como en papel que se me agotaban las cosas o quedaba muy levantado :P
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sani_digiscrap
      @MrsPeel Yo me case con un Panameño por eso ahora estoy aca jajajaj acostumbrándome a vivir en un pueblito ya que antes vivía en plena capital de santiago ha sido un cambio grande, lo bueno que me apoya bastante con mi hobby de scrapbook que es la unica entretencion que tengo aca aparte de mis hijos.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Nos vamos hablando y te voy dando ayuda, la clase va a ser super!!! son does semanas, no bi mut biuen todo lo que hay, pero ya he hecho workshops with Tangie y ella es fantastica!!! alli te voy fdando ideas tambien!!! hay una chica de familiar espaniola que vive en Fuinlandia pero tambien habla espaiol, asi nos podemos ayudar y si hay algo tecnico en lo que te pueda ayudar tambien me avisas :) este es el mejor sitio, con ofertas y la comunidad es maravillosa!!! Ni me hablas de lo que cuesta adaptarse cuando uno es inmigreante, hacxe mas de 25 anios que vivo en I nglaterra y yo como Brasilera, Tropical.... me costo MUCHO!!!!! antes viajaba todos los anios pero mi salud y el dinero hot en dia bno alcanza!!!! pero si el scrapbook es una terapia maravillosa!!!! nos hablamos prontito!!!! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Sani_digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).