A-M

MOC6_27_Random_6designers_Way-Home

MOC6_27_Random_6designers_Way-Home
A-M, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
These photos are from 1979
Credits:
Template - Real Life by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs ; Papers from Hush by Dawn Inkskip; Tied string from Connect by Dawn Inskip; Wheel, clouds, flag from Pole Postion by Kate Hadfield;Road and stop sign Vroom Vroom Chugga Choo by Kristin Aagard; Travel Presslines by Paislee Press; leaf and brad from stdec2017 by Just Jaimee;stitching and Happy Day from stfeb2017 by Just Jaimee; Flower from st16July by Just Jaimee; Stamp pattern from st16may by Just Jaimee; brush marks recolored on the template. font - Always in my Heart
jenn mccabe, timbenmami and AnikA68 like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is gorgeous! i love the subtle stamp/brush details and how you've filled the white space so elegnatly with them! really beautifully worked page!
      A-M likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      I love this so much!!! What a great story and I love that you documented a photo from so long ago! I love the doodles along with the blending and brush work on the page!! Great job combining designers for this challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    • LynnG
      So good!
      A-M likes this.
    • Amson
      Just love the perfect use of embellishments with the road etc. Great photos and page. I am really enjoying reading about your trip.
      A-M likes this.
    • Karen
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      @Karen Thankyou for spotlighting my layout which was a lovely surprise.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).