londoncuppa

DAY-22_GEOMETRICAL-MOSAICS_Darby-(londoncuppa)

DAY-22_GEOMETRICAL-MOSAICS_Darby-(londoncuppa)
londoncuppa, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
DAY 22_GEOMETRICAL MOSAICS (Technique Challenge)_Darby (londoncuppa)

The background is made up of 3 copies of the same mosaic photo; each with different blend modes applied. I cut strips out of the top photo, so you can see portions of the “blue” photo underneath. The framed picture is the actual photo that had the mosaic effect modification. Thanks for looking at the layout of my sweet Corgi, Darby!

LYNN GRIEVESON:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Wooden-Frames.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Oh-My-Deer-Kit.html
Kensington Date Stamps (retired)
    • A-M
      This caught my eye in the gallery... your mosaic turned out great. Love the dog photo.
    • jk703
      Very cool and I love your take on the challenge, Margaret! Wonderful mosaic and playing with the technique! :) I love the pup pic, those ears - I apparently have a thing for ears on dogs, who knew! Thanks for giving something new a try!
    • londoncuppa
      @jk703 Thanks, Jenn! I've got a thing for puppy ears too. I love the little fox head of Corgis (Katrina and I have that in common too). You can't get mad at Darby. All she has to do is look at you with those big bat ears, and you just have to laugh. Thanks again for your awesome challenge. It was fun to try something new.
      jk703 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      like the way you made the mosaic stripy with different colours - that's super creative and this layout is packed with style. Well done.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).