ArmyGrl

MOC6-6AJourney

MOC6-6AJourney
ArmyGrl, Jan 6, 2018
Description:
Created for MOC 6, Day 6, Dispersion Technique. I decided to try this effect on a landscape photo.

I used papers from Little Butterfly Wings Free as a Bird, journal strip (but my own text) from Lynn Grieveson's Watch the Stars, and various elements from M3 August 2017.
Kawouette likes this.
    • zinzilah
      this looks like a beautiful path to walk, very inviting
    • HeatherB
      I like the way you used the dispersion technique on the photo leading into the foreground. Cool effect. And love the masked couple. Great page!
    • IntenseMagic
      I love that you used a landscape photo! Very cool and very creative effect!! This is just beautifully done!! Thank you so much for playing along!
    • Karen
      Ok, now THIS is so amazing! I LOVE how you did the silhouette of people, but not the actual people with this technique! SO super creative!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted in my special edition MOC Spotlight post on The Lilypad Blog today!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    906px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).