ArmyGrl

MOC6-31ThroughTheYears

MOC6-31ThroughTheYears
ArmyGrl, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Created for MOC6, Day 31: Then + Now, Final Challenge!!!!

(Now my husband can have a wife again.)

I used Amy Wolff's Mega Solids, Allison Pennington RainRain elements, Forever Joy Feels elements, Paislee Press Writers Block, Sabrina's Creations Movie Time, Sahlin Studios Worth a Thousand Words (stitch).
    • Serena
      Oh oh oh!!! What part of Korea?! Also, love this page, (and the mushrooms!!! You're a girl after my own heart!) I'm with your dad and got a kick out of the magnifying glass selfie and I'm really glad you're home with your hubby! I'm sorry about the shells. :( That's really sad, hopefully you can get some more sometime and send it via-mail! Wonderful trip down the lane!
    • ArmyGrl
      @Serena I was stationed at Camp Humphreys near Pyeongtaek. I can't remember the name of the mountain I skied on. I LOVED Korea. So much fun. Great food. Beautiful people and culture. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Thank you for your kind comments, btw :love
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      Sounds lovely! I'm aiming to go back this year, Daegu and Seoul for me last year but I want to try and hit Busan and head to Mount Jirisan if possible this year. How long were you stationed there? Did you get used to rice every day? It was so weird, I was only there for 30 days but I came home and I was CRAVING rice and other various Korean dishes like mad.
    • ArmyGrl
      @Serena Sorry I feel off the conversation...I was in Korea for a year. I must admit, I did not eat much rice. Kimchi. Yes! And lots of pork. I don't eat a lot of carbohydrates or starches. Fruits, veggies and meats. And I'm trying to get more grains in (rice actually a grain...but I tend to lump in it with carbs and starches).

I had not heard of Mount Jirisan...a quick Google search just revealed I missed a jem! I'd say the highlight of my year was visiting the waterfalls in Jeju Do.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      It's okay! I didn't mean to hijack your layout and felt bad afterward. Just got excited that someone I know and adore has been there too. ^.^ Your layouts are always awesome so when I found out we had something in common (sorta) I was like a hyper poodle! I love kimchi too, but found out here in America it's SUPER salty and not at all like what I had there. Thanks for talking with me! I'll stop mucking up your comments! :giggle Hugs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).