all the feels string, Amber Labau
polaroid frame & goldfinch, my personal stash

inspiration:
http://blog.lauraerickson.com/2011/01/first-bird-of-new-year-what-does-it.html

thanks for looking!
deborah :)
Dalis and Rikki like this.
    • Rikki
      This is oh so pretty! Love the yellow with the soft turquoise and white.
      vixen likes this.
    • dawninskip
      WOW gorgeous page!
      vixen likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      what a grand surprise for the new year and so polite to stay and be photographed for this challenge. YOu really caught my eye with the yellow.
      cfile and vixen like this.
    • vixen
      @dawninskip *blush* thanks dawn, but you did all the work... thank you!
    • fruitysuet
      This is beautiful, love the photo and the wintery background with all of the snowflakes.
      vixen likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, what a cool picture. How far was he?
      vixen likes this.
    • vixen
      @Dalis about 20 feet, give or take a few, I was heading out the door with birdseed and suet cakes when I spotted him, so I doubled back for my camera... it was snowin' and blowin' and he didn't even see me until I started toward the feeder, but they know me and usually hang around... this was an early bird tho, I had only had one cup of coffee lol Happy New Year, Dalis!
      cfile and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @vixen Oh wow! Great pic! Love the colors on the page to match the goldfinch.
    • Sokee
      this is beautiful! I love that the soft yellows pull that out of your bird! Great photograph! I can clearly see Dawn's sketch on your layout, I hope you had fun!
      vixen likes this.
    • cfile
      oh wow Deborah.. I love the gold finches.. gorgeous photo! I love watching the birds.. I grew up with that, as it was my Mom's passion. This makes me smile and remember my Mom. Thank you for showing your beautiful page. You did a great job with the sketch and making it yours. The photo of the goldfinch against the snow is just beautiful!! Love this!!
      vixen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).