Artsy Journal Template by Scrapping With Liz
papers from Places You Will Go by Amy Wolff
elements from TLP collab Life is An Adventure
except
scatter is from Stay Weird by Little Butterfly Wings and Etc By Danyale
and
string from Season to Remember by Amber LaBau

Journaling:
If we go to Lafayette Hotel again, don’t use the Suze Suite because the bunk bed mattresses are too thin for my adult-sized children, and just one room with two queen beds isn’t big enough for the five of us anymore because Ian is getting so big.
Look for that Mexican restaurant across from Pappalecco and the one we left after guacamole, Puesto, near Seaport Village. I know nothing about the one in Hillcrest, but we had guacamole in Puesto and the taco choices were very interesting. Definitely return to Pappalecco, and maybe to Union in Gaslamp and Edgewater Grill in Seaport Village.
Before going to any restaurant check to be sure they’re open.
Visit the building that used to be Mervyn’s, the store where I worked for 5 years (now Kohl’s). I’m curious to see how it has changed.
See if I can rent a photo scanner so I can get better copies of the old family pictures Mom has.
Bring beach towels, as well as just bathing suits. And flip-flops. Also bring short sleeve t-shirts, even in January.
Don’t think I can make scrapbook pages on Robert’s computer with the ancient Photoshop CS2. The 124Gb memory card was only half-filled, but I bought it for nothing. Consider not vacationing in January so I don’t miss any MOC.
Switching to RAW+JPG was a fantastic idea, since I am doing pretty well making good exposures. I have been able to mostly just use the JPGs and don’t have to process 700 photos.
Maybe do more research into restaurant menus and ingredients earlier in hope it will be less stressful for Caroline going to new restaurants every day.
The Spot actually doesn’t have particularly fabulous food and we don’t have to go back there. Maybe just the two of us.
American Airlines has awesome interactive maps on their seatback screens. Frontier has uncomfortable seats.
Don’t bother packing carry on bags carefully. You’ll probably have to repack them after security pulls everything out. Perhaps it was my camera in the snack backpack that triggered them.
Maybe plan to cook a meal at Mom’s house.
Make sure to have charger cables and plugs for everyone, and remember to charge phones and earbuds every evening.
It’s definitely not advisable to try to have lunch with Sheri in Austin on a layover. Our plane was delayed and our layover turned out to be short, and who knows how long the security check would have been, and who wants to go through security more than necessary?
Take a walk around the Gaslamp Quarter and downtown. It has nicely developed and seems to have become a lively, interesting place.
Try not to visit San Diego in weeks with rainy days. But escaping Virginia immediately before a polar vortex and completely missing the winter storm was a great idea.
Dalis likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    420 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).