KimJ

MOC5 : Day 4 : Goofy Girl

MOC5 : Day 4 : Goofy Girl
KimJ, Jan 15, 2017
Description:
For the MOC 5 January 4 Challenge (Stylin' Titles)

For my title effect I played with the native styles in Photoshop, adding a drop shadow, bevel, and satin to get a plastic look. :)

Journaling: Kaylee asked me for a favor, and I agreed on the condition that she let me take a few pics of her first. I was surprised when she quickly accepted. I expected a few polite smiles, but she launched into full tilt goofy girl mode. LOL 1/9/16

Template: Folded Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Kit: COLLAB: Happy by Lilypad Collbas
Style (used on arrow element): Style Challenge Freebie by Mommyish
Staple: Paint It White Alpha by Kim Jensen
Fonts: The Everyday by Heather Joyce, Bernard MT Condensed by Monotype
    • jenevang
      What a fun collection of photos! And those colors are fabulous! I LOVE that background paper and totally need it in my scrapping life. You used it perfectly!
      KimJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh YOU SCRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!! love LOVE love and love it even MOOOOREEEE!!!!!!!! great photos, love the choices, those elements are gorgeous, tittle work perfection...of course, I wouldn't expect anything short of a master piece from you!!!!!!!! absolutely amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!!! this needs to be shared!!!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!
      KimJ likes this.
    • jk703
      I love when they surprise you and let you get more than you thought! My son occasionally does this... and he's 8. I can imagine when he's a teenager! Ugh, lol! Love that curled paper, the solid green and the flower spot! Pops out next to the journaling!
      KimJ likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love these goofy poses, your title work and your use of a large patterned backing paper with a white base. The white lifts the layers, whilst the circles add colour and interest.
      #MOC5-4 #template #froggyfavorite
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).