MsCarolina

MOC5: Day 23 - Journaling Challenge - If These Walls Could Talk

MOC5: Day 23 - Journaling Challenge - If These Walls Could Talk
MsCarolina, Jan 25, 2017
Description:
Artsy Journal Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz
Merry Christmas by Kristin Aagard Designs

Journaling:
Here we go again, it never fails. These people always wait until the last minute to take their family photo next to the Christmas tree. That means, they do it one day before the tree is scheduled to be put out by the curb for trash pick up. This year it is even later than usual as we’re into the second week of January. This happens EVERY year (even before the boy was born). I hope they finally get their act together this year and take their photo when the tree still looks fresh.
    • AnneofAlamo
      This is the perfect way tho tell the story of the late photo. I think you need to make a family tradition.
      MsCarolina likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the loose angled design and the family all peaking from the stairs, super fun journaling too.
      MsCarolina likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL would you feel better if I tell you ours is STILL up? is like a tradition of ours, put it up last minute, leave it until almost my daughter;s birthday (19th February!!! ) love your page, gorgeous photo, beautiful take on the template, love the whole feel of the page and the journaling font is beautiful...everything here makes my heart smile !!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    • KristinAagard
      Better late than never! Beautiful photo and layout! I love your journaling. <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    MsCarolina
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).