~Mary

MOC4, Day 6 Song

MOC4, Day 6  Song
~Mary, Jan 6, 2016
Description:
Real Life in Pockets - Rad Lad by Just Jaimee & Mommyish

When I read the requirements for this challenge I sat down and wrote a "song" that describes how I feel today, at this moment. Then I blurred it out for the web copy b/c it was too personal. The song title is "Gone Again" by the band Dizzy and the Boys.
Joan K, y_baros, mommy2boyz and 2 others like this.
    • mommy2boyz
      Woah! The way you blurred it looks so cool though! I love that you kept is simple with just that one little cluster of color. Nicely done!
      ~Mary likes this.
    • mirjam
      I agree with Jordan that the blurring is really cool and the fact that you WROTE a song that descrobes your feelings is even cooler!
    • keepscrappin
      WOW! Love the blurred background... definitely goes with Dizzy and the Boys.
      ~Mary likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      This is so cool! Very creative.
      ~Mary likes this.
    • Frumpje
      you blurred it in a way it's totally awsome!!! You did great!
      ~Mary likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Great idea to blur the personal lyrics. From the title of your song I can guess the lyrics.
      ~Mary likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Love it Mary. Mirjam's words sum up my thoughts exactly - while most of us are struggling with even coming up with a song title about us - you wrote a whole song -just amazing. The blur almost looks like a spinning record! Love love love it. You rock!
      ~Mary likes this.
    • mommyish
      Holy cow this is really awesome!
      ~Mary likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how you blurred the journaling into the circle! I love the title on the tag.
      ~Mary likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mommyish
    Uploaded By:
    ~Mary
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).