Description:
Credits

I've got a Plan
by Mommyish Design
https://the-lilypad.com/store/I-ve-Got-A-Plan-January-2016-Scrappy-Bits.html

Made for MOC 3 Challenge
elitka likes this.
    • Celeste
      gorgeous. i love the colors in this kit. especially with black and white. love where you placed the journaling too. it blends in like it is pattern! very cool.
    • MelanieB
      Is this her first time in a big girl bed? Gorgeous black & white photo! I love how you papers are all at different angles + the link of elements & title below the photo! Stunning!
    • Karen
      Gorgeous photo! And I hope that the transition to a big bed went smoothly. My oldest LOVED his big bed and my youngest HATED it. Lol! :) Such a gorgeous page and colors on here. I really love that the bottom most paper mimics the same tones as your photo and set it off perfectly!
    • wendy85
      @MelanieB yes it was her first time in a big girl bed. The first nights were going smoothly but she still woke up every night around 3 am and wanting to sleep next to me. But now today last night she sleeped all trough till the morning.

@Karen she loved it... but first night halfway she wanted to sleep next to me anyway. My older 2 loved it as well. They feel so tiny again in such a big bed lol she is turning 3 next month
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mommyish
    Uploaded By:
    wendy85
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).