jaharvey

MOC4 Day 20 My Numbers

MOC4 Day 20 My Numbers
jaharvey, Jan 22, 2016
Description:
I had to save this really low-res to get under the file size limit, so the journaling is probably not legible. Here's what it says:
58:02 - Minutes it takes to walk the full outside path around the NE Woods.
20,494 - Most steps in a single day (during our hike of the bamboo forest & the Seven Sacred Pools on Maui) on Oct. 24, 2014.
164 - Most floors climbed in a single day (yup, same hike). Fitbit measures floors using change in altitude.
6,120 - Steps taken during today’s walk with the dogs in the Northeast Woods.
2,513,826 - Number of steps taken since I started wearing my Fitbit on Oct. 12, 2014. It would be higher, except I didn’t use it for a couple months and have just started again.
20 - Pounds lost between Oct. 2014 & Mar. 2015, though I have gained back 2 pounds.
1 - Number of suspension bridges that Janice has happily crossed.

Supplies: leaves, trail lines in title block (Outdoorsy: Hiking); solid papers in background & pocket cards (Thrive Papers); You Can folded paper scrap (Limitless | Elements), heart, tab (TLP Storytellers); Hello Adventure word art (TLP Welcome). Fonts: Sweet Pea, DJB Miss Molly Brown.
Sara, krizo and KarenB like this.
    • NancyP
      How neat!!! Love that you added the little map.
    • jaharvey
      @NancyP The map is our favourite walking route and we do it at least once a week. The journaling isn't too legible, so I've added that to the description.
    • KarenB
      Brilliant idea and your photos are great :)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I don't know what program you are using, but there is this way cool action (that you push the button and it brings it to the right size for uploading) and it is free here at the pad:
      now your page, the greeness and the numbers together have brought such pleasure to my mind and eyeballs!
    • jaharvey
      @AnneofAlamo Thanks for your comments and for the link to the action. I use PS CC and I'm currently using a different action by FDD, but I'll try this and see if it makes a difference.
    • Sara
      Oh I positively love this take on the numbers challenge! So many different numbers, but all tied to the same story and the same facet of your life. Brilliant. And these photos are tremendous! Love the nature-centric feel here and the earthy tones. And your blocked composition! That touch of red in the top corner is the perfect touch. Really fabulous in every way! :beat
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).