spcoggs

MOC21 - Filled Up

MOC21 - Filled Up
spcoggs, Jan 22, 2016
Description:
Geocaching fun with my son. :)

Credits: Have Coordinates Will Cache kit by Amber LaBau.
    • NancyP
      Great job!! Love how you showed that this challenge can be done to a minimum. Your choice of elements is perfect!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      loved that you actually geocached and played with Amber's themed kit..this is just fun fun fun
      spcoggs likes this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      I have heard so much about this but never tried it. I guess i need to give it a whirl. Is there an app for it or what? You 2 certainly appear to be having fun doing it.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @DixieDoesPSP you should definitely try! There is an app. It's free or you can pay for the slightly fancier version. I used the free for the first year we did it - making sure we kept playing before I spent any money. Check out geocaching (dot) com. My advice, search there first on the map to find some close to you. Then read the log and check the photos & hints. This will help you see that it has been found recently and maybe give some insight as to where to find it. Once you've found a few, it gets a *little* easier because you have an idea of what to expect. That said, there are some days we still can't find some. Just part of the game.
    • spcoggs
      @AnneofAlamo we love geocaching and go as often as we can. My 6yo is better at finding them some days than me! And Santa brought me a kit so I can hide my first one. Trying to decide where we're going to place it. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).