ArmyGrl

MOC3_LetsWalk

MOC3_LetsWalk
ArmyGrl, Jan 6, 2023
Description:
Created for MOC11 - Day 3 - Photography Challenge - Leading Lines
Photos taken Jan 4th, 2023. The leading line is the leash.

Created with Rachel Jefferies Oxley.
    • Erin Taylor
      really cute! I love this layout!
    • dawnmarch
      First of all, I really want to boop that adorable nose. Second, I hope you took this for the photo challenge because it's perfect! Love the BIG photo and the way you still worked in some cute embellishment at the top! [ETA: Duh, now I see the title! yay! :lol]
    • cfile
      Obi-Wan is just prectious and look at those leading lines.. from his leash to the road. I love the papers and that small cluster and wow to the shadows.. love it all...
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Super cute pup and I love the leading lines from the road and the bonus of the leash! Perfectly beautiful and phenomenal page. :beat
    • zinzilah
      love the photos layered like that, that nose is adorable, very kissable indeed.
    • PaperWings
      I know dogs don't like to be hug, my own dog let me know that abundantly, but Obi-Wan is very huggable and kissable.
    • jk703
      Is he not the cutest! Handsome! I love when the pic makes their nose a little bigger, lol! Really perfect photos and treatment! I can see how this is def a fav!
    • Karen
      a. LOVE his name. b. that inset photo is the cutest thing I've seen all day! LOVE it!
    • Lhmcgrady
      I love the closeup pic added to the cluster. What a cutie!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).