elseepe

MOC23_Journaling

MOC23_Journaling
elseepe, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
Dawn Inkskip Roots
Font: The Jam (Heather Joyce)

The first half of the journaling . . .
This family is the only family we have known. Do you remember when they moved in? There were 4, the older woman, the man and wife and the small one. The little one started school that year. She and two neighbor kids used to come here and have their after school snack and then run off to play. They did that for many years. The little one grew and the friends changed some over the years.
MrsPeel and dawninskip like this.
    • MandaKay
      Such a lovely page - I like the vintage/worn feel of the paper and the pop of green with it.
      elseepe likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous page <3
      elseepe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      first of all, I think I already mentioned that you were missed...and I am so happy to see you scrapping again <3 and this page... beautiful as you always do,love the pieces, composition is gorgeous and love you gave the journaling a great part of the page!!! The not siting at the table much anymore for meals brings mt parents image to mind...how much we (my daughter & I) would love to travel more often to sit at that table again ....thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      elseepe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).