If These Walls Could Talk
Vrielinkie, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
"Ooh, new people have arrived. They have changed the whole layout of the house. Now the dining room is the living room and vice versa. Then they hung a cork map of the world and a lot of picture frames with photos of the trips they went on as a couple. Then they went out and got a table & chairs. The table has a concrete top, never saw that before. It turned out nice; a happy home!."

I used:
- Template = Non-TLP
- Home At Fall by Sabrina's Creations
- Arboretum {Folio} by Sara Gleason
- FONTS = Lemon Tuesday Regular + Courier New Regular
    • Lynnette
      Wow, what a clever page design! I love the use of pattern paper for the fun title, and the way your photos overlap the journaling just a bit. Very fun page!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Stunning, love the title work, the use of colour and pattern to tell the story of your home.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I always love the cutout titles with patterned paper! I need to try this! LOVE the design here!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Rikki
      Love the title and the shapes you used. Clever!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh loving this page!!!! (of course, I love every page you make, but this is my challenge so I love it even more LOL) gorgeous tittle work, love the photos, the journaling....funny thing? we had a concrete top table once when we first went to live together with my husband!!!! (like in the ancient 1990!!) love the world map you have on your wall!!!! love that the place is as elegant and tidy as your page!!!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      That was the only time in nearly 2 yrs of living here that it was so tidy @MrsPeel :giggle
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL , well , at least was good for the photo and granted you an awesome page!!!! at the moment I'm suffering Sarita, almost 21...never picks up anything..meaning her bedroom floor isn't visible!!!! I long for clean ad tidy spaces!!!!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Oh I can imagine @MrsPeel! Hang on in there, this too shall pass...
    • Neverland Scraps
      Love how you added the roof and chimney on the photo, that was really creative and fun!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    93.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).