In my page from the NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Little Butterfly Wings : Bundle {Add On}M3 January 2020

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bundle-add-on-M3-January-2020.html
also here:
few elements from M3 Jan 2020 Squeeze/Lively/Zest Main Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Jan20.html
Little Butterfly Wings : Speak Up {Speech Bubbles}
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Speak-up-speech-bubbles.html

The visuals are inspired on this page by Annemieke Miekster- I haven't lifted anything for quiet a while, fell in love with the page...this seemed a good design for the journaling content! <3
About the journaling:
There were 400 and something words when I put it through the word counter, the actual LO has a few sentences in the end because it wasn't filling the space I wanted, but doesn't alter the initial text so I left them out here.
Looking back in time there are so, so many things I know now I wish I knew then…. I am not sure I completely get the Hindsight 20/20 (as a non native English speaker, sometimes things don’t quiet fit) but there are so, so many things that took years, and more than twice on the error side to learn…some silly stuff, other dreadful, harming times …..the one thing that stands out on
looking back is how we have always been memory keepers in our family. My parents and my uncles and aunties took many photos, if they were scrapbookers we would probably today know how a quarter of the relatives and friends showing up in some photos were, but even when I still didn't properly scrapbook (I kept diaries and planners (which we called Agendas in Brazil) I took photos constantly… One of the things I could cry over is, precisely, the loss of most of my photos from the late 70s and the 80s…partly because of moving a lot around the world, partly for the state of life and those harming times… then again , we took photos constantly with Andy, and have Sarita’s first 5 years of life amazingly recorded in photos…and we are talking the 90s, when digital was not available (at least not to our financial status) so I could when d9scovering digital scrapbook make Sarita’s books up till her 8 years old and printed in 7 books…coming back of the hindsight…. I think there is one HUGE thing, something I learned from our friend Patricia V Davis is the universal true of beauty: "You are at least 10 time more beautiful than what you think you are" .....Oh if I knew all through my teens & 20s the way I really look…. I knew I wasn’t exactly ugly, but I did not think I was what I see in the photos now…. thing is….life would have gone in a completely different way then. And looking back, I don’t think I would change a thing…ten with all the suffering (some of which I can still feel in my skin) and heart ache…. all those events were what brought me here, to who I am today and, most of all, having Sarita. If all those mistakes, events, people, if all that wouldn’t happen, I would not have had all those amazing years with Andy before the diagnose and fall, and, above all Sarita…despite the fact that sometimes she makes me understand why some animals eat their young (this is an LOL thing) she is worth every heartache, every minute of tears and pain, most definitely, give me a time machine, I go live it all again.

TFL!!!
blueberries, Dalis and Monica Moriak like this.
    • Dalis
      I have been struggling with this one too, I am not sure I get the 20/20 hindsight either, but you did such a great journaling and page. I love how you put your heart and soul and I think I know you better every time I read your pages. LOVE YOU GIRL!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Dalis back at you, with all my heart!!!!!! we need a catch up, properly, will do in the week or maybe after you finished hosting!!!!!! <3
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel I have to catch up to making more pages, I am really behind. I spent all Friday night SAT morning in the ER with hubby. He is fine now, he needs to go to the surgeon they found gallstones.
    • EHStudios
      This page is perfect for hindsight Cynthia! I'm so happy Sarita's early years weren't lost in photos with your moves! That would have been devastating! And yes, I too wish I would have looked at myself with nicer eyes. It's something I'm still trying to work on & really don't want my baby to have the same self-esteem issues that I have. LOVE YOU! This page is beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    278.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).