ellenruberg@home.nl

MOC2018 - Day 26 - EllenR 600x600

MOC2018 - Day 26 - EllenR 600x600
ellenruberg@home.nl, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Credits; Paislee Press (template-Press plate No 41), Kim Jensen (papers-Brushed kraft), Font Title-Kaizoku

Journaling;
All my father's family lived in the same place as ours, except for my father's youngest sister, aunt Annie. Aunt Annie was married to uncle Frans, a real Limburger who spoke with a soft g as is usual in Limburg. They lived in Roermond, in the south of the Netherlands. Once a year we went to visit the family and in good weather I played in the garden.
It was not a small garden, it was a huge garden. The garden was also sloping down and so I let myself roll down with my mother, and later with my sisters, down the grass to go back upstairs and play the whole game again.
For years we came to Limburg every summer, sometimes for a single day, sometimes for a weekend or a week and it was always a pleasure to play in that beautiful garden. I often think back to that big garden and aunt Annie. She is far in the 90s, the only one of all my father's brothers and sisters who is still alive and she still lives in the house with that beautiful garden…
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    ellenruberg@home.nl
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).