Kermit MOC Day 26
BevG, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Tiny Treasures No 2 by Lynn Grieveson Designs
Color Me Happy: Frosty Flurries by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Winter Solstice Papers by Kim Jensen Designs
Iced Collection by Lynn Grieveson Designs

Journaling:
I was home for Christmas break my senior year at Michigan State University. We got this prefect snow for packing, so I made this Kermit the Frog. I sprayed him with water tinted with food coloring. We kind of look the same: me in my green and yellow coat that I made. It was not the warmest of coats.

I sent this picture to James to remind him of me, in the frozen north, while he was in not-so-frozen south. We were not dating at the time. He had left MSU, sat out fall term, and was just starting again at Centre College in Danville, KY. He had changed his major when he changed colleges. I missed him a lot and prayed that we might be reunited soon. It was later that spring that we re-established our relationship. By the end of the summer, when I graduated from college, we pledged to be together and I moved to Lexington, KY to find a job and live near him.
    • Iowan
      That old frame is just perfect for your Kermit photo. I loved reading your story and I'm glad it all turned out well. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      BevG likes this.
    • KimJ
      Wow, I'm impressed by your Kermit! Great sculpting, and I've never seen a dyed snowman (snowfrog) before! What a wonderful story and page! I love all the snowflakes, and the papers are perfect for this!
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).