DraeScraps

MOC18 Day 8

MOC18 Day 8
DraeScraps, Jan 9, 2018
Mylinn likes this.
    • DraeScraps
      The Story of Sue: Sue is the most complete T-Rex skeleton every found. Her story is fascinating (check the documentary on Netflix!) and I've always loved the TRex dinosaur the most ever since I first saw the skeleton in Denver. Sue also makes a fantastic appearance in book 4 of the Harry Dresden books, wherein the wizard-detective Harry Dresden rides a reanimated-Zombie-Sue through the streets of Chicago to stop an evil necromancer and, thus, save the world. I read this fantastic book about two weeks before I arrived in Chicago on a work trip, and vowed I would get a picture with her. I then discovered there are two copies of Sue in the world- one in Disneyworld and one that tours the globe. I decided I needed a selfie with every copy. As luck would have it, I visited Disneyworld the very next year, and a few weeks before I left on my WDW trip, Sue also arrived as a travelling exhibit in dinky little Spokane Washington. Just like that- my goal was accomplished. That, my friends, is the story of #selfieswithsue. But I've already made that page, so you get this one, instead. The End.
    • jenn mccabe
      how fun! i love the colors and the way you arranged the photos on the diagonal - awesome take on the bingo challenge ! and glad you got your photo w/Sue! (that's such a funny name for her!) :)
      DraeScraps likes this.
    • DraeScraps
      lol she is named for the paleontologist that discovered her...and there's some speculation it might be a male dinosaur (how do they tell?!?!) which makes me think of Johnny Cash and his "Boy Named Sue" song.
    • iciclelady
      What a fun page! I love the story of Sue!
    • Shivani
      What a great story! I love the solid neutral colours used throughout your layout! Love your photos with her! Thanks for sharing and playing with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    DraeScraps
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).