Ladydoc

January8_Bingo_card

January8_Bingo_card
Ladydoc, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
layered template my own design based on a paper page by Ashli Oliver; *wood veneer arrows - Gina Cabrera; *sequins - Sahlin_studio_brittdes_pmprincess: doily - mcmeen_olivia; stitches - A Pennington_Shiny_and_Happy; scatter - grieveson_simply_this; circle_tag, 4_individual_buttons, flair, *3_button_cluster - lgieveson_hester; 3 small leaf, leaf spray, blank tag, 2 flair, 2 flowers, lamp sticker, *word_art, 9_patterned papers, square_tag, button_tag, tape, torn_paper, transfer, patch - lgieveson_light_me_home; bow - lgieveson_fresh_festive; border_stitching - lgrieveson_wonderful_you_template; fonts - Halogen Flare, Intro Cond Black Free, CK Bella (*cursive_font), WhoaNellyNF, shadows - fiddledeedee
Mylinn likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and photos
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful patterns and clusters!
    • Mylinn
      Love all the scrumptous layering!
    • Shivani
      That is a lovely layout and thanks for the detailed credits! I think you went for the diagonal line from top left to bottom right! I love the medley of patterned papers here - they look beautiful together. Also the layering behind the smaller photo adds lots of depth to the layout and makes it stand out! Thanks for sharing and playing with me!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Ladydoc
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    541.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    599px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).