ArmyGrl

MOC14_Creativity

MOC14_Creativity
ArmyGrl, Jan 18, 2023
Description:
Created for MOC11 - Day 14 - Journaling as Therapy.

Create with:
Just Jaimee Storyteller January 2019 and Don't Stop Add On
Becca Bonneville A Little Artsy
Kristin Aagard Nerd Alert
Lhmcgrady, Dalis and cinderella like this.
    • zotova
      I really like the creative design of the page! Great work with the photo and backgrounds, the dynamic arrangement of text and elements are great!
    • Lynnette
    • cfile
      Good lord Girl.. you are full of Creativity and this is (as Jimmy Walker would say) "Dy-No-Mite!!!" .. Love the gray scale photo blend into the bg.. (I see the top of your BDUs peeking out)- love your photo placement, and wow even in b/w your eyes pop here so bright! Love the wooden letters and the journal strips along with the goodies below re the lightbulb and crayons.. Fantastic and your froggy fav is so well deserved! Congrats!
    • Scrapcrazy
      Wow!! Stopped my scroll to come say I love it! All of it!
    • ArmyGrl
    • Dalis
      Lisa, my goodness this is at a different level. wow!
    • mocamom
      Dang girl, you know how to blow away a challenge. I LOVE that you created a visual reminder to take time to create and then take time to recover from that process. This is such a perfect message - especially during MOC! Thank you so much for playing along - it means the world to me that you'd do so with your busy schedule, and I hope it helps you!!
    • littlekiwi
      What a wonderfully creative layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).