MOC11OnThisDay
shastahun, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Allison Pennington | 'Tis Patterns & Backgrounds
Just Jaimee | Storyteller 2018 January
Font | DJB Shasta Print (custom font)

Journaling:
In this photo, it looks like we’re all smiles and happy, but this was our last photo as a family all-together before Jesse left for a year tour over-seas. I was trying to hold it together for my girls, especially Rylie who was taking his leaving VERY hard. We had a very tearful goodbye and I didn’t want to let Jesse go. Shortly after this photo was taken, he left to go to the airport and I basically crumbled onto the floor in tears and heartache. It has been so hard for me to keep it together and be strong, but I have to be for my girls. I absolutely hated the month of July, but now can look forward to July 2018 and getting my husband back. We’re halfway through and just need to push through a bit longer until he makes it back home to us.
KittyY and melaniedesigns like this.
    • disneysheryl65
      Well, I needed to cry this morning, I guess. God bless your family and thanks to your husband for his service.
    • *gina*
      Gorgeous page and journaling. It must have been a hard day for all of you.
    • Neverland Scraps
      From one military wife to another, you've got this! If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, feel free to message me. The time will fly by. At the end of his deployment, you'll be amazed at yourself (and even the children) how you grew and learned to be stronger with your husband gone. This is really beautiful. I'll be praying for you! <3
      shastahun likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Beautiful page and such heartfelt journaling! I hope the next 6 months passes by quickly for you. Thank you for playing along with my challenge!
      shastahun likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    shastahun
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).