Nolwenn

MOC11

MOC11
Nolwenn, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Credits : "Montage" by Paislee Press and Fei-Fei's stuff

Journaling :
"Ça y est, après des mois de travaux, le jour du déménagement est arrivé. Les dernières semaines ont été intenses avec la préparation des cartons, la remise des clés par le constructeur et les derniers travaux d'aménagement (peinture, cuisine, salle de bains, pose de parquet). Heureusement que ma famille est là pour m'aider. Pour le déménagement aussi, Papa, Maman, Ronan et Hervé sont venus donner un coup de main et même Ilian participe en mettant les petits objets dans le fourgon. Après plusieurs allers-retours, l’appartement est vide. Les gars montent les meubles dans la maison pendant que je commence à vider les cartons. Isabelle, Christine et Léna nous rejoignent en fin de journée et nous trinquons tous ensemble à notre nouvelle maison.
Fini la location, ce soir nous dormons chez nous. C’est le début d’une nouvelle vie avec de nouvelles habitudes, de nouveaux voisins, une nouvelle école, et de nouvelles amitiés à créer… du bonheur en perspective !"

Translation :
"That's it, after months of work, the day of the move has arrived. The last few weeks have been intense with the preparation of the boxes, the handing over of the keys by the builder and the last works of development (painting, kitchen, bathroom, laying of parquet). Fortunately my family is here to help me. For the move too, Daddy, Mummy, Ronan and Hervé came to help me and even Ilian participates by putting the small objects in the van. After several round trips, the apartment is empty. The guys are putting the furniture in the house while I start emptying the boxes. Isabelle, Christine and Lena join us at the end of the day and we all drink together at our new home.
No more renting, tonight we sleep at home. It's the beginning of a new life with new habits, new neighbors, a new school, and new friendships to create ... happiness in perspective!"
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling - great storytelling. And how nice to move to your own home! Love the simple yellow accents to your design. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Nolwenn
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).