bjthomas

MOC11-28_NoPlaceLikeHome_GlobalNomad

MOC11-28_NoPlaceLikeHome_GlobalNomad
bjthomas, Feb 1, 2023
Description:
January 28: There's No Place Like Home

TLP collab: Love Starts Here - World // All In My Head: collage bits & bobs by Rachel Jefferies // Be Kind by Rachel Jefferies // Epic, Cosmic Stuff: collage bits & bobs by Rachel Jefferies // Eucalyptus: MMA by Rachel Jefferies // Hope Shines Bright by Rachel Jefferies // Make Art & Journal 5 by Rachel Jefferies // Step by Step: MMA by Rachel Jefferies // Trust in This: collage mini mix by Rachel Jefferies // Wings Unfolded by Rachel Jefferies // Map Your Life: Starter by Rebecca McMeen // Ten Things {DU} template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
    • Iowan
      Really great, eye-catching layout! What a great bit of memory keeping with all the little maps with the states/countries colored in. I'm the same way when asked the question. Your homes have definitely been far and wide. Thank you for playing along with my MOC day 28, There’s No Place Like Home, challenge!
    • MariSt
      That’s amazing! Was it due to military? Or some other job? Love the maps!
    • mnjenlittle
      Oh wow, so you’re kind of back home! What a background in so many cultures! The maps are so cool!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the theme of this page, your choice of title & template, the use of maps with coloured sections and the inclusion of dates in your list. It was so interesting to see all the places you have lived and how you have stayed in some more than once.
      #MOC11-28 #noplacelikehome #template #aboutme
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    335.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).