MOC11-22
jjpederson125, Jan 29, 2023
Description:
Credits go to the following:
KAagard Sporty Volleyball
SOCO In My Kitchen Paper, Arrow
Just Jaimee Storyteller 2020 May-Heart

Journaling Says:
I don't know why I stopped to take this photo, other than it makes me so proud to see her dedication to the game. Practices are at 7am during the week and in this winter weather that means we are leaving home extra early to get to the neighboring town in time. We are often the first ones in the parking lot, she hops out, happy to be there and my heart is full getting to start my day with her.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the blended photo with the stitched volley ball and pops of red... super cool! Kudos to her for her dedication and to you for supporting her! :agree
    • Karen
      This is fantastic for so many reasons! That big stitched volleyball over the whole page is just awesome and I love the photo blended into the background and your wonderful little cluster with the "#1" finger. I also love the journaling and that you captured this moment in time too. This was perfect for this challenge! :agree
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today for my final SUPER-sized MOC spotlight post. :bk
    • Dalis
      This is LOVE of the GAME, love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).