Marif

MOC10 - Jan 14: Mosaic Photo Effect - Helicopter Tour of the Big Island

MOC10 - Jan 14: Mosaic Photo Effect - Helicopter Tour of the Big Island
Marif, Jan 15, 2022
Description:
Here's my slow and painful attempt at MOC10 Jan 14 to create a mosaic photo effect.
I used 100 of the view photos I took during the helicopter tour to create the overlaid mosaic, overlaid on the picture of us with the helicopter in the background right after the tour.
Done with Aloha Collection and Find Your Wild Bundle both by Bella Gypsy Designs
    • IntenseMagic
      I really love how this turned out!! I'm sorry it was so slow and painful for you, but you did a wonderful job!! I appreciate you putting up with me! The main photo and all the mosaic photos are fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Marif likes this.
    • Marif
      @IntenseMagic Thanks. After a bit of frustration last night, I did enjoy the process today and spending time with those gorgeous views and organizing them. And of course it's called a challenge for a reason. I do like the result (now that I quadrupled the mosaic)!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Marif
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).