tjscraps

MOC 10 Day 11 - Big Sky Country

MOC 10 Day 11 - Big Sky Country
tjscraps, Jan 15, 2022
Description:
Day 11 - Where I live.

5 Items - Arrows, Map journal card, globe, 'one way' sign, 'You are here' sign

121 words

People call Alberta ‘Big sky country’ - and for good reason, the sky is big!! I think we take it for granted because we see it all the time, but whenever we go places around this great country we can see just what they mean. The sunset picture was taken near Peace River, Alberta while we were camping. Kenzie enjoyed the lake at Glennifer, where the sky seemed endless. The mountains are always a go-to for us, and this picture of Lake Minnewanka is one of my faves of Banff National Park. The last pic is when we camped near the hoodoos (desert) in southern Alberta. From lakes to desert to mountains we have it all - surrounded by great skies!

Credits:
Away we Go - Allison Pennington, Micheline Lincoln and Little Butterfly Wings
All About Us - TLP Collab
A Beautiful Mess template - Pink Reptile Designs
    • ArmyGrl
      Holy smokes! Your photos pull me in - I want to visit Alberta!
      tjscraps likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh boy! that sunset and those mountains are gorgeous! I love nature, and this really speaks to me! To think, a desert too - I learned something today! Wonderful journaling, great pictures and I'm so glad you shared a little bit about your area! Yay!
      tjscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tjscraps
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).