RJMJ

MOC10-Day #6-Quadrant-Covid Christmas Blues

MOC10-Day #6-Quadrant-Covid Christmas Blues
RJMJ, Jan 7, 2022
Description:
*Cheers! To 2022!...May It Be A Better! Year! Personally...& May We All Have A Splendid! New Year Too!!!...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!!!!!!!!!...EVERYONE!!!...:bk...:heartslub...

*For My Covid Christmas Blues [...Even Her Ornaments Are Blue!!!] Layout- I Used :

*Wonderland-Allison Pennington
*White Christmas-Sahin Designs
*A Whole Mood-Bella Gypsy

*Fonts Used :
*Chateline Regular : The Black Typed Words
*ChunkFive Print Regular : The Green Typed Words
threadjungle likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Love the black and white take on this challenge
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @littlekiwi Thank You! For The FF!!!!!!!!!!!!...This Layout Was A Slight Nightmare! For Me!...My Final Design Appeared After I Stopped Thinking About The Challenge For About 20 Minutes!...After I Trashed 5 Other Previous Layout Attempts!!!......LOL!...:D...:hehe...:love...:imok...
    • jam-on-toast
      @RJMJ Oh, I know what you mean!!! This whole quadrant thing had me stumped for a while too.
      RJMJ and threadjungle like this.
    • threadjungle
      outstanding!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      You may have struggled with the challenge, but it turned out awesome! I love how you used the photos to show feeling blue and how you used them to feel the quadrant. The little bits of ornament are lovely without taking away the focus on each quadrant. Thank you for playing in my MOC challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).