Cherylndesigns

MOC10 Day 30 {Cover for an Album}

MOC10 Day 30 {Cover for an Album}
Cherylndesigns, Jan 30, 2022
Description:
Well, I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge and I'm going to do this from now on as a cover page for my albums. I'm never sure what to put on the cover and try to choose a layout that's representative of who I'm creating the book for. This is the perfect solution and I'll be doing this from now on.

Credits:
SWL Angular Template 4: Digital Scrapbook Template - Angular | Scrapping with Liz (the-lilypad.com)
Lynn Grieveson From Up Here: From Up Here Kit by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Here With You Lynn Grieveson: Here With You Kit by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
H is for by Lynn Grieveson: H is For ... Element Pack by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Day Dreaming Again Lynn Grieveson: Daydreaming Again elements by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Kim Jensen Emersen red paper clip: Emerson Elements by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Font Showcard Gothic Regular.
Fasteners: two brads holding down the banner at the top of the page on the left hand side: LGrieveson From Up Here Brads; Live, Laugh, Love Washi Tape: LBW M3Oct21; Stitches on wordart: Lynn Grieveson H is for; button holding down horse journal card: prd Choices; Staples on little house - PRD Togetherness.
Scrapping with Liz likes this.