MOC10 - Day 26 // Remembrance Or Tribute Layout
Vrielinkie, Jan 27, 2022
Description:
>>Credits<<
- Cityscape {Collaboration - Bundle} by Little Butterfly Wings
- FONT = Driver Handwritten

Journaling (305 words):
"Our very first ever vacation together was in 2008. We had just been together for about 6 months. I was working at a tour operator at that time and came across a good airline offer on some really, really cheap tickets to New York. We weren't even planning to go on holiday together anytime soon, since we were mostly broke but we jumped at this chance. It would be my second time visiting New York and my boyfriend's first time in the city. We booked a fairly cheap room in Harlem and stayed in the city for 5 days. We had such a blast. It was quite exciting! We visited all the highlights, such as the Empire State Building, went on a carriage ride through Central Park, we went to MOMA, visited the Statue of Liberty and took snapshots of Times Square. We also splurged on a helicopter ride over the Hudson river and it was our first time flying in a helicopter too. Afterwards we had a romantic dinner at the Pier nearby which was awesome. Even though I got sick the next day and you took care of me. I still cherish the photos of this trip so much. My camera wasn't an expensive one and it was already very old. So they photos were not of great quality and I only had one small memory card, so I couldn't really snap pictures of everything I wanted. But, they really show what a blast we had and how infatuated we were with each other. Being that we hadn't been together that long and weren't living together yet, we also grew so much closer from being together 24/7 and experiencing all these firsts. It really was the trip of a lifetime and I would like to repeat it again sometime, after 15 years...."
LynnG likes this.
    • cfile
      Hanna, this is beautiful and what a wonderful memory of your first trip to NYC! How special, and so glad you got to have so many firsts together on that trip. I lived on Long Island (in NY) for the first 30 years of my life and I never went to the Empire State Building or took a carraige ride through Central Park or took a Helicopter ride.. You really packed a lot in your vacation! I love the selfie of you both with Our Miss Liberty in the background.. the skyline doodle that you were so clever to journal in is fantastic too.. great idea! I love the darkend map bg paper too.. this really is awesome Hanna! Thanks for sharing and playing along with the MOC day 26 Rememberance Challenge! Well done!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).