RJMJ

MOC10-Day #1-Blind Scrap-Fireworks Shock : New Year 2022

MOC10-Day #1-Blind Scrap-Fireworks Shock : New Year 2022
RJMJ, Jan 2, 2022
Description:
For My Blind Scrap Layout Here's The Story :

It Was New Year's Eve 2021 : Just Around Midnight!... : We Heard The Sound Of Pops!!!...[Again]...We Know That Sound...We Live In An Apartment Building On The 3rd Floor...There Is This Guy [Whom We Don't Know]...Who Lives In The House Next Door To Us...& He Has A SLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Fireworks!...Yes!...All Year Round!!!...I Mean They're Great! & Fun! For Special Occasions...But Not For Everyday...Or When You Are Bored?...Really?...He Often Sets Them Off In The Middle Of The Night When We Are Sleeping...Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall...For Seemingly No Reason At All!...It's Really Annoying & Really Weird!...& We Can Always Hear Him Laughing While He Is Doing It...[When Our Windows Are Open In The Spring/Summer & Part Of The Fall...]...UGH!...

But For This Night...We Shall Give Him A Pass From Being Annoying...[I Guess...]....He Had Started Setting Off The Fireworks AGAIN!...But Since It Was New Year's Eve...I Thought I'd Try To Get Some Pics...Boy!...They Didn't Turn Out Good At All!...But One Pic Looked Really Cool!...Like All Kinds Of Electric Light Strands!...Glowing!...So That Is The Photo You Will See In My Layout...But As I Was Extracting The Photo & Trying To Make Something Cool! Happen...It Was Just Weird...I Looked!!! & Looked!...& To Me The Shape Now Looked Like A UFO Or An Alien Ship!...I Chuckled A Bit!...& Said Seems Appropriate Considering Our Rather Strange! & Oddly Weird! Neighbor!...Either Way...That's The Story Of My Layout...LOL!...

You Can See The Electric Fireworks Pic Hovering Over The Top Of My Page & Carrying On Down To The Ground...[I Think It Looks Cool!]...& The Title For New Years 2022...[It Was About 10 Past Midnight When The Pic Was Taken]...The Clock...The Googly Eyes...& The Frame For Composition Purposes...Baby You're A Firework & Out Of This World...Seemed Appropriate...& The Couple Below Looking Scared Or Shocked...At What They Have Just Witnessed...LOL!...Either Way It Was A Fun New Years Pic! & Hopefully Makes For A Fun! Layout...

*As Per The Blind Scrap Challenge Rules : 10 Items :

1. 1 Paper
2. 2 Stamps
3. 1 Large WA : Happy New Year 2020
4. 1 Photo
5. I Frame
6. 1 Clock
7. 1 Smaller WA : Baby You're A Firework/Out Of This World
8. 1 Pair Of Googly Eyes
9. 1 Shocked/Scared Couple : Element

*For My Fireworks Shock : New Year 2022 Layout : I Used :

*New Beginnings Titles-Lynn Grieveson
*The Good Old Days-Designed By Soco & Pink Reptile Designs
*Googly Eyes #1 By Paula Kesselring
*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2019-Ovecome-Deepest-Fear-Paula Kesselring
*Fonts Used : Adobe Caslon Pro Regular & Bold
myka likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Woo hoo! So glad you are creating for the MOC challenges. And, in your characteristic, super creative and unique style! Welcome 2022!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      What a fun and eclectic page! I hope 2022 brings you some peace from the fireworks :) Thanks for playing!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    658.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    660px
    Height:
    660px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).