LoveItScrapIt

MOC LO5

MOC LO5
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 5, 2016
Description:
Using: Freebie template from Fiddle Dee Dee #106 & Stay True to Yourself by Etc. by Danyale
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stay-True-to-Yourself-Kit.html

Journal:
Much of our quality family moments take place at restaurants, the one indulgent thing we always are able to do. However that means I don’t carry my big DSLR camera, so the smaller option is my phone. The environment isn’t always well lit and there’s always plates with food, drinks and other things on the tables. While the pictures aren’t the best quality and don’t look professional, the moments are always true and the time is always cherished. We eat, laugh, and talk. We share, smile, and enjoy just being a family. We live in the moment and that means our photos are also taken in the moment.
KarenB, unarose7 and MrsPeel like this.
    • KimJ
      So fun! What a great series of photos, and I love your journaling! Wonderful page! I love the way you used the kit, and the word art is the perfect choice! Thanks for playing!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I feel myself almost hearing you guys laughing and enjoying your time together....the page is gorgeous!!!!!! love the stacked papers, the combination of patterns & colors, the pictures are so much fun and your little clusters great!!!! We do have a lot of the same: I can't carry my DSRL on outing anymore (I am disabled- on crutches and can't take the weight of the camera these days) so is all on my daughter's phone or a compact point and shoot of mine....and my daughter's added laughter that I wont let anyone eat until I take the photos of all the food....so I can almost feel your joy!!! great page, love everything about this!!!!!!! Welcome to the Pad's family!!! [​IMG]
    • LoveItScrapIt
      @MrsPeel oh thank you for the lovely comment.....I'm glad you can "feel" my page. I appreciate your comment!!!
    • kirstiegai
      the smiles on this page made me instantly smile
    • Karen
      I love all these photos and the way you've gathered them together moving down the page too. Great journaling about why they mean so much to you too! I've been using my phone for almost all of my photos lately because it's the only way I'd get any pictures with us out and about and active all the time, so I totally understand!
    • barbaraj
      What a fun layout! Love how you placed the photos on the page and your great use of the papers!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).