amandac

MOC January 26: Remembrance or Tribute Layout

amandac, Jan 29, 2022
Description:
Ok I may have blubbered a little bit doing this page. Going through my photos of my baby and writing the feelings .... bought on the waterworks. I miss her.
Journaling (600 words)
It’s been 2 years AND four months since you passed away and I still miss you so much my sweet Pippi. You were such a joy to me. I loved you to the moon and back, and I know that loved me as much too. You were my adorable little shadow. Every room I went into, you would follow, just to be near me. Even though you loved everyone in the family, you were definitely my devoted doggie. You were such a Mummy’s girl! Every minute we were apart seemed to be an eternity in your mind. It didn’t matter how long I was gone, even a quick run down to the shops would result in your excited scream-barking the minute I came home. I could never sneak into the house at all. I miss you sitting on my lap looking out over the street when I went out onto the veranda together. I miss your beautiful little face gazing at me with such love and adoration. Your passing has left a Pippi sized hole in my heart and I’m not sure if it will ever be filled. I love you still...
Credits:
Farewell Friend: The Kit by Allison Pennington
    • bestcee
      Aw, this is so beautiful and sad and sweet! I love the journaling and the photo at the top! The stitching down the side sets off your title in a lovely way.
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).