MOC JAN 3
jagruti patel, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Sara Gleason - Self Portrait
Pink Reptile Designs - Captured, Bon Voyage, Oh Sew Crafty
Designs by Soco/Becca Bonneville - In my Kitchen
MrsPeel likes this.
    • threadjungle
      That sewing machine really caught my eye. I might have to add it to my stash.
      Lovely page.
    • MrsPeel
      I have been counting the hours to get to your page!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much for the compliments in the thread... you know you are in my most favorite people's book, and every page of yours is a delight, no matter how weird the instructions of my chats/scraps or challenges, any event, your pages always make me love you a bit more each time..... funny how so many people remember that "the walls could talk" challenge..... I think it was my first time hosting....and some people wanted to kill me, but in the end liked it (some didn;t, but you can;t always please everyone, right? anyway, LOVE this!!!!! You have a gift at combining paper patterns, the gorgeous , elegant style of yours make minimalist a gem, LOVE the elements you chose, the frame for the page makes a detail that brings it to more dimension, love how you used that tag..... all together, as you always do, wonderful!!!!!! Also, the paper with the wording... I didn't realize at first... so wise a choice!!!! and tomorrow I will go look for that sewing machine... I am hopeless at sewing, but I will sure find an excise to use it on a page LOL I'm trying to first ahead with my challenge commenting, but wanna make time for some more of your gallery, so so happy you are scrapping MOC, we ll talk very soon!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).