nfenchak

Day-3

Day-3
nfenchak, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Used Paula Kresselring Dogs's World elements
Just Jaimee Awkward Elements, Bad Mom elements, Cherish elements, m
Ect by Danyale Real Me Elements
Pink Reptile Designs Get your read on elements, Listed Paper and elements, exercise energize elements and Alphabet, Better together alphabets, sisters alphabets and elements, captivated elements, Chunky crochet alphabet, optimistic elements, heART elements, Cleaning Bug elements, love lives here elements, goodmorning sunshine elements, Houseblend elements
Little Butterfly Wings My Journey elements
Kristin Aagard Healthy and Fit elements, Hall Pass elements
Mommyish in session elements
MrsPeel and extase like this.
    • bestcee
      Each square is so great! I love how you added in all the little accents to go with each one! The blank space on the other side adds a great design touch!
    • MrsPeel
      great indeed!!!!!!! love how you made a little card for each, the colors are so happy, the composition is beautiful, like Courtney said, the blank space makes the eye give more concentration into your words composition, and love that the MR is a biog word, beautiful style lettering!!!! also, you have entered my favorite people's book.... not just the page is beautiful, sweet and with so much to discover (I am an element hoarder!!! LOL) but your credits list LOVE LOVE love everything!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    nfenchak
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    592px
    Height:
    592px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).