MOC day 9 - Journaling challenge
Tinci, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
For MOC 2018 Day #9 - Advice to your future self - Journaling challenge
Credits:
I have got a plan January by Mommyish
Preserve & pickle by Kristin Aagard
Journaling (google translate):
Dear future I! I would like to give you some good advice for the future. Accept the most important advice: always smile! It's all day something that's beautiful. This must be done estimated. If you smile, there are others
they smile at you again. Use every perce, take it system into your life in the future. Take care of your favorite hobbies more than ever. Hope, the scrapbook is still the most important from these. Learn well in English, as you have a lot of acquaintances just so you can keep in touch. Do regular screening tests, your health is a very important thing. Spend more time with your family. Children have grown up, their own family but be together a lot.
I hope you have more grunts. Play them a lot, teach them for the tales they are for you your parents have been told. Travel a lot with your loving husband, go wherever you want. When you're old, remember me your soul will be charging. It is important that fill in your heart with events, which you can download later. I wish you very happy and meaningful life!
Dalis, Mylinn and Tangie Baxter like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Tinci
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).