Description:
Credits:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Dots and Bows template
M3 April 2015
M3 Feb 2018
Just Jamee story teller Reed
Christina W and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      as I said in the forum.... you didn't have one and said you need to think it through....
      now you do, and you did GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you come to London, let me know and we get together!!!!! apart from your first (is sports, right?) I love and some are in my list too.... the Northern Lights if you come to Scotland, like I said to Anja @Anny-Libelle ... let us know, we can go all together up north!!!!!
      I have the cross country trip for the USA, but Australia would be great too!!!!!!
      same with my daughter, she is still at 22 almost 23, with our little dramas of course, but best friend for sure, and I hope will continue!!! Also photography course, I even started one but had to stop, my mobility problems are a stop sometimes :(
      You did great!!!!!! LOVE that eye on the side, gorgeous composition with the circles, love the color scheme, great page!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • *gina*
      fantstic page - love the wordstrips and the design - great work
    • nessita
      Totally stunning, love the purple on your page.
    • CarolynJoyce77
      @MrsPeel thank you for your really lovely comment on my layout. I have been to London and Scotland already and just loved it so I really want to go back again.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, make sure you do let us know!!!!! once again, awesome page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    CarolynJoyce77
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).