A-M

7_BucketList_Be

7_BucketList_Be
A-M, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
Credits: Papers and Bee from Bugs & Kisses by Bella Gypsy ; bucket from Perfect Mess by Kristin Aagard ; cross was created by me and like the other elements I used Enamel Pin Builder by Mommyish ; frog from Magic Moments Fantasy Tales What Nots by Bella Gypsy ; children from Childhood by Sabina Creations and Soco ; Friends from Create Crate Monthly Feb 2018 Sweet Talk ; Ship from SeaWorthy by Kristin Aagard ; numbers from Sparkle All The Way by Bella Gypsy ; Font - Andy
Electra and MrsPeel like this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous colorful page
      A-M likes this.
    • nessita
      Awesome page. Your grandchildren must be lucky to have a grandma like you.
      A-M likes this.
    • Genniejoy
      I love this page Anne Marie. I esp love the graphics that go with it all! LOVE that you used a bucket! AND did the challenge when it's not your thing. Well done! :)
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear friend!!!!!!! always with a personal touch that warms my heart, and this one especially, love how you worked the colors, love the bucket and the super cute elements, your items paint a smile so huge in my face and the whole feeling of the page is happy, sweet and with Faith shinning....as usual, you make my heart warmer and happier to be part of this family.... I am also amazed (coming back to the page) at how you can make such a clean cut [age with a busy background like this, super gorgeous shadows, everything is perfect harmony and, as if that was not enough....your credits list s a dream!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      A-M likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love your bucket list. Rather than "doing", you are into "being" -- a much more important thing is the scheme of life.
      A-M likes this.
    • Tammys_Scrapping
      This is so special, Anne Marie!!!
      A-M likes this.
    • bellbird
      LOL love the title of this bucket list!
      A-M likes this.
    • Electra
      This is wonderful! I love the colours you have chosen and how thoughtful your icons are with each goal.
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    275.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).