ellasspace, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
Created for day 7 of MOC using Home by Kristin Aagard
with added papers and elements from her kits
Love lives here and Little builder
4 off site tool elements added and template by Brook Magee
tammybean004 and MrsPeel like this.
    • *gina*
      love your bucket list and reminds me on our home renovation - gorgeous design
    • SeattleSheri
      Love your home improvement-themed bucket list! Such a fun page!
    • MrsPeel
      I think I have already mentioned how happy I am to see you here scrapping at The Pad... I know you from my GSO posts and your pages always are delightful, so seeing you around my home makes me so very happy!!!! gorgeous page, love how you made the list inside the house, I love Kristin designs and the house looks so cheerful with the colors & textures, & your shadows are, as usual, spot on!!!! Hope you a`re enjoying the scrapping!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      ellasspace likes this.
    • ellasspace
      @MrsPeel Thank you I am LOVING this...I often let my introverted personality take over even online and avoid new people and things But this time I'm SO happy I came over here to play!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh and I am SO happy you not only came to play but you are enjoying it!!!! maybe because I am Latina and we talk a lot, maybe because I was on stage half of my life, but I make friends, and especially with the scrappers people talk to me, which I love because I love helping...I had so many people helping me when I first started, I feel I can give back (and now that I am OLD even more!):rollin
      I could be here forever talking about how much I love The Pad (and so di the amazing community we have) and MOC in particular.... I hope yo see you a bit more often at least after is done.... this goes to you too @SeattleSheri !!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub huggzz to you both!!!!
    • ellasspace
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fabulous use of space and colour! I love that you have used the window spaces as journaling spots. This would make a great inspirational cover for the front of a home renovation album.
      MOC7-7 #bucketlist #photoless
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    ellasspace
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).