carrie1977, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
Thread (Commercial Use) - Just Jaimee
Wintertide: Elements by Allison Pennington
Winterland Elements by Paula Kesselring
Winter in the Woods and Winter Woods Collages No. 2 by Rebecca McMeen
Frames in 5s and 6s by Lynn Grieveson
    • cfile
      Carrie what a lovely page! I love the b/w of your family & the woods blending into that fun woodland painted bg. The framed portion of your family portion really pops here an is perfect! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! Lovely page!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I ADORE the scene you created here!! This is an inspiring page!! Super cute doggy family photo too!!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • patsyt
      Awesome page! The photo just blends in so nicely with the background you've created!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fabulous creation of a magical scene! I love how you have turned your main photo to black & white blended it into the background and then added watercolour painted elements over the top. This makes it look like one complete scene, so when your original photo is placed over the top, you can see how it links up, and it gives the impression that the painted elements are part of the original manipulated photo. So clever!
      #MOC7-4 #blended photo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).