fruitysuet

MOC Day 6 - Torn Title - Really?

MOC Day 6 - Torn Title - Really?
    • Mum23ms
      Beautiful layout, I love the artsy feel to it and the way you split the photo.
      The torn jean debate cracks me up! Little rips don't bother me, but the ones that have hardly any jeans left boggle me. I don't understand how they even get them on!
    • ArmyGrl
      Beautiful girls and awesome layout! You are one talented lady!! :cheer

Hee, hee...sorry...but I like ripped jeans too :backing
      Karen likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, wow, I love everything about your layout. So beautiful!!
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how you framed your photo, and the layering in both the photo and your title. Great page.
    • flowersgal
      I love your journaling and agree with your totally on buying ripped jeans. I'm glad my girls were already grown before they came into fashion so I didn't fight that battle. Lovely photo and I like the way you framed it. Great torn paper title too. And a simply beautiful layout.
    • Karen
      Hee hee! I love your journaling and the title you created. I LOVE that you torn the top and bottom of the top layer and then how you stitched all the layers together. Fabulous! I love all the pretty flower elements and sequins on here. Very pretty feminine page! :agree
    • LynnG
      Not a fan either but oh well ;-) I am a fan of this gorgeous page though!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).